Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank God it's another day

I am so thankful that today is another day and new day to look at things in a different perspective. I am feeling better today. I think it must be somewhat normal to go through all of these feelings of dispair. Afterall its not an easy thing to face and something you cant change or control....ugh...I hate not being able to plan my future. I always plan and know whats going to happen and when...and then...Thud!! its all taken away.
You know one smile from Gracie and things are instantly better. Its hard to see other childen laughing and playing and dancing and talking....and drawing pictures....and know that my precious child will be exempt from most of that........I am thinking of the serenety prayer right now and realizing how I need to apply it to my life.
Have a good day blog family and thanks for putting up with me.

2 comments:

joyboytinkertoy said...

i'm there with you on those mile stones. it hasnt affected me till recently. I myself feel guilty when i think it.. I love everything about her{emma}but I miss baby babel,walking,singing, dancing etc. i guess well come to terms with it sooner or later..we just have to remember are children are miracles..thinking of you and your lil one..

Patyrish said...

Yep, it's definitly a roller coaster. It does get easier with time though. You will develop a thicker skin. Time is the only thing that helps honey. It still hurts but you are able to deal with it better.

I agree one smile makes it all better.